Annabel's return shows a woman of many talents
makes an ideal talent leader
Natalia made a smooth return
from raising champions to champion risk manager
Deirdre’s return proves an executive coach
can come back as an executive leader
James gave his career a new flavour
Whether you’ve raised a family, set up your own business, or travelled the world, we value the life lessons you’ve learnt along the way as well as your professional experience. We want you to be the best you can be and make the most out of your next experience at work. That’s why we’ll support your return every step of the way. From honing your skills to tailor-made training. From the latest TED talks to guidance and mentoring. We’ll make sure you have all you need to take your next step in your journey.
We support your return with:
- A specific and tailored, self-directed return to work curriculum
- Business updates and soft-skills training so that you can refresh your knowledge whenever you need to
- Access to the latest TED talks
- Access to internal support networks: so you can talk to like-minded people about any problems you may be experiencing
- Up to 20 days of emergency childcare per year for children aged three months to eight years – depending on location
I do really love managing people. I love watching people grow, and helping them be better at what they do.
Returners are experienced professionals. They don’t lack ability or need hand holding. They sometimes need a bit of re-familiarisation with your company.